Photobucket

Friday, June 22, 2012

baby showers, weddings, and vegas OH MY!

Hello blog world! Where to start? Well, you know Chris is home :) and that he proposed. I got my new Kindle finally :) We spent Father's day in Vegas with my dad! That was the first time in YEARS that we were able to do that! As of right now, we are in Reno, NV preparing for his sister's baby shower tomorrow. I am so excited!!! I love baby showers :) and I can not wait until Teeghan is here. I am secretly hoping she comes while we are here ;) Who doesn't love new born babies.

 me and Pres right before we got into Vegas
Bubba and my daddy at Father's day breakfast
 me and Chris at his homecoming <3
My new Kindle :)

Sunday we are going shooting. We are bringing the littles with us. I am excited to see how they act. We bought them special ear muffs for the sound. I would LOVE for the kids to learn to shoot. We are definitely going to be teaching them the safety precautions though.

June 30th is our wedding! I can not wait. We have done a lot but I feel like we have so much left to do! We need to get the flowers, map out the park area, work on hair styles, get Chris his tie, get Presleigh her shoes, work on the aisle, get a final head count for dinner, get our marriage certificate, etc. Thankfully we already have the rings, my dress, the kids outfits, the hotel room, my dad and mom are all booked in a hotel, the cake ordered, the officiator is picked, the park area is picked (just not mapped out), and a few other things that are escaping my mind right now LOL Weddings, even small ones, can be way more stressful and time consuming than I thought. I really can't wait though. One, because I am actually getting a wedding (even if it is small, its perfect!) and two, because I am marrying my best friend. Oh, and can't forget, my daddy is gonna be there this time to walk me down the aisle. Good times await!

 Bubba at a ride in the mall
 Cousins :)

After the wedding, we are headed to Vegas for about a week and some odd days. We have LOTS planned. The mob tour, dancing, drinking, the wax museum, bodies exhibit, a show or two, swimming, and ALONE TIME! It should be a blast.

I really am thankful for everything in my life. Sure, we have had a few patches of bad luck (like Chris breaking the BRAND NEW phone we just bought him, and having to pay 199 to get a replacement *yes that is the deductible because it is the new HTC One X* or getting pulled over on the way up here) but overall, nothing but good things.

That is all the time I have for now..so until next time blog world, I bid you adieu.
XoX
-B


PS. here is a pic of a dish COVERED in cheese..for my friend Anna who is going through a hard time right now. It's inside joke but I hope it makes her smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Lol i love cheese, and I love you, and I'm glad that you and the kids are finally happy and tell Chris to remember what I said about the duct tape lol

    ReplyDelete